In the BSW shop you can find, among others, durable and solid polyethylene mats to protect urban greenery from the effects of salt during the winter snow removal and road maintenance actions. In our stock, we have mats of various sizes and basis weight, customised to given preferences.
Polyethylene grey-beige mats with sackcloth straps are perfect as protection for greenery during fall, winter, and spring. They protect against damages from salt and other pollutants.
- Height: 78-80 cm,
- Width: 100 linear metre,
- Total weight: 200g/m2
- Tear resistance: 900 N/5cm
- Further tear resistance: 220 N
- Resistance to low temperature: -40°C
- Resistance to high temperature: +80°C
- Made from polyethylene-coated fabric with permanently attached stake installation cap with max ⌀ 7 cm and minimal length 130 cm,
- Caps made from sturdy material, basis weight 500 gr/m2.
High-quality, durable materials
Our products are distinguished by the high quality of the material and resistance to mechanical damage, and that caused by unfavourable weather conditions. These mats are placed right next to roads so that they can protect trees, lawns, and other greenery elements.
Polyethylene mats are installed by mounting them on stakes – this type of protection secures the whole plant, shielding it from intake of harmful substances.
If you wonder which of the available mats to choose, please contact us! We’ll gladly help you in picking the right solution, adjusted to your needs.
You’re welcome to visit us anytime!