NOTE! When you buy 1 pc, you are buying 1 m2 of the product. As the number of pieces, please state the number of square meters!
The forming mat we offer prevents the invasive growth of aggressive roots. We offer chemically inactive shields, with two dimensions and a wall thickness of 2 mm. The product is used both for new plantings and after root pruning, so that it is possible to take care of the proper development of already growing trees.
Such a solution for instance prevents tree roots from destroying roads, pavements, paths or terraces, as well as underground sewage and electrical infrastructure.
- height 0.5 m x 50 m,
- height 1 m x 50 m,
- for larger orders, we customise sizes specifically according to the customer’s order.
The root barrier is the most effective Polish product that allows for significantly minimising the cost of repairing or replacing damaged road surfaces, paths, or sewage and electrical infrastructure.
What are anti-erosion mats?
- protect the slopes of slopes, embankments;
- provide protection against erosion of the ground surface and help vegetation to take root;
- are used in road, rail and hydraulic construction.
- Geomats create stable spaces that are highly resistant to the erosive effects of water; this helps protect soil devoid of vegetation and ensures rapid vegetation.
- Geomats help reduce soil erosion by consolidating the soil and strengthening rooting zones.
- Using geomats allows water (streams, pipelines, and channels) to be retained in the soil by dissipating both the kinetic energy and the velocity of water flow.
Erosion prevention consists of:
- binding and strengthening the surface layer of soil,
- protecting against the effects of rainfall and surface water run-off without inhibiting the vegetation process,
- providing protection through existing rooting.
We encourage you to make a purchase!
There are no reviews yet.